JANOVA Consulting is a minority women-owned advisory firm that combines financial services industry expertise and diverse teams to collaboratively partner with clients to identify and deliver impactful solutions to transform finance, risk, and cybersecurity processes. Our goal is to help clients build effective and efficient functions that leverage optimized processes and technology-centric solutions to reduce risk, simplify processes and procedures, and produce timely and accurate results.
- Combined 50+ years diverse experience across public accounting, financial services industry, and cybersecurity expertise
- Relevant qualifications with a commitment to meet our clients’ needs on their terms
- Flexible onsite and remote staff augmentation delivery model to supplement clients’ teams during peak periods, and support clients’ strategic initiatives
- Technology and data-driven approach that supports a streamlined cost-effective delivery
- Minority women-owned business with a focus on creating an equitable work environment that promotes success through teamwork, diversity, inclusion and respect for all